top of page

Economic Support & Resources

District of Hudson's Hope
Industry Funding

Domestic Industry Initiatives

Creative BC

The Domestic Industry Initiatives (DII) program is intended to support business initiatives and events that engage and develop British Columbia’s Creative Sectors – the motion picture, interactive digital media, and magazine and book publishing sectors. 

Specifically, the program aims to support initiatives that foster and encourage industry development by investing in activities that develop and innovate B.C.’s creative ecosystem such as education and training initiatives, research that measures jobs and opportunity, and industry conferences. 

The program will fund activities and related expenses incurred between April 2024 and the end of March 2025.


Starting at $1,000, funding up to 75% of project expenses. The remaining 25% may be in-kind contributions, investment, earned revenue, and/or other public funding.

Application Period

Application DeadlinesIntake One: ClosedIntake Two: July 15, 2024Intake Three: November 15, 2024

Eligible Applicants

Applicants must be incorporated under British Columbia’s Society Act, or a British Columbia based not-for-profit organization, with its head office in BC.

Eligible Projects

Projects that benefit and grow the capacity of B.C’s Creative Industries, particularly supporting domestic motion picture, interactive digital media, and magazine and book publishing industries. Specifically, eligible activities include in-person or online forums, panels, workshops, and conferences; opportunities for training, mentorship and professional development; and economic research.

bottom of page